11.15.2005

WELCOME TO THE MONKEEHAUS' 100TH POST!

I actually can't believe it's only 100. I need to be better about this.

So I find myself cleaning and packing. And bored as all hell.

Yes, we won big in Buffalo. Something like 64% to 27%, which can basically be described as a blowout victory. In fact, all the Upstate Mayoralties are all Democrat. We won in Virginia, New Jersey, and defeated all of the Governator's ballot proposals in California. To say we didn't have a good night is understated. But we celebrated and now it's back to work. It's a long way to next November...

In the meantime, I am back in Delaware and attempting to clean, organize, and pack. And finding it difficult to do because after the campaign and being sick, all I did for three days was play tour guide with my family, one of whom was visiting from the Philippines. So now that I've fully caught up on sleep and rest, I'm turning towards the cleaning. Which I am not too happy to do.

In the meantime, I'm bored as hell down here. So bored that I have been studying for Quizzo tonight and found out that it's illegal to have sex with a porcupine in Florida. You heard it here. Which of course makes me wonder: "Why would anyone have to write this law down unless someone actually attempted to have sex with a porcupine in Florida?"

Chew on that one for a minute.

I also forgot to tell all of you that if you find yourself on a puddlehopper from Albany to Buffalo, your stewardess might also be the co-captain of the flight. Just FYI.

Right. I'm really off to clean and pack now. Sigh. Gotta get some work done. Off I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.roughstock.com/history/urban-cowboy#comments http://weeklyseven.com/news/2011/january/20/george-knapp?quicktabs_3=0
buy facebook likes buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
how do i fix my laptop because a anti-virus keeps messing it up

facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] facebook likes