1.17.2005

My God, it's cold.

So yes, I'm still in the 'Cuse, still working out the unemployment crap, still not working, and still don't know where I'll be assigned ... as of yet.

I was thinking about going to DC on Thursday to protest the inauguration of the idiot savant, but I'm freezing my patootie off here, I'm not sure that I want to stand in freezing cold with the possibility of snipers and DC police going Waco on my dissenting ass. I've been to the inauguration ('96) and I was cold as hell. And the security is ridiculous. So I'm thinking the next protest I will do. In the meantime, I'll sit in front of the 46" flat screen, try to see the friends I have left in 'Cuse, try to get tickets to the SU/Georgetown game tomorrow night, and rest up.

In the meantime, I'm kind of bored. Blah blah blah blah blah.

Time to watch another of the 5 rented videos from Blockbuster. Matt Damon or Brad Pitt? I love being on vacation, no matter how bored I am...

No comments: