3.22.2005

Boy, we were loopy.

This is the quote of the week:
"I saw they had computers with that new biometric stuff, you know, where you have fingerprint identification? Well, I was thinking, what happens if something awful happens and you lose a finger? You wouldn't be able to sign into your computer - on top of not having a finger. That would be a really shitty day!"
-Lindsay "Drama Mama" Krieg

The quote of last week:
"I find it so funny that you are my reflection."
-Phil, who happens to be very tall and white to me, who happens to be very short and brown

And the quote of the week before:
"I say that you go kick some midget ass!"
-Liz "NBS" DelloRusso after I told her that I was legally allowed to participate in the Midget Olympics because the cut-off is 5', which I happen to be. Exactly. Hmm.

No comments: