3.31.2006

JUST BECAUSE

I know that last blog was long. It's what I've been up to and mama's been quite busy.

It's 2am. I'm in NYC. I got bored. So I started surfing the links I have to the right.

I stumbled upon my old friend, Big Daddy Sung's blog. And I got to clicking around to find a page full of postcards he has made. And I'm reminded of why he is brilliant.

So this post goes out to my good friend, Johnny, with kudos for still ruling the world all the way on the left coast and a reminder that I really need to get in touch with some of my old high school friends because hell, we had a good time and we're all quite crazy.

I mean, honestly, this one had me rolling on the floor for a good hour (click to enlarge):


Or this juicy number:

I mean, brilliant!

So go and see for yourself. I promise you'll laugh your ass off. And I'll be sure to link it on the right soon.

No comments: