10.25.2005

BACK IN UPSTATE NEW YORK, HAVE SOME CRAPPY WEATHER

So after running around A LOT in the past few days, I got on a plane this morning at 7:#0 to fly an hour and a half to Albany from Philly. Not too bad, unless you counter the fact that I got less than four hours sleep and I don't think I've had more than 5 or 6 hours sleep in the past SIX WEEKS.

So the weather all along the East Coast blows ass right now and I love hearing the pilot tell us he's going to land when I can't see a damn thing out the window. But I'm here, in one piece.

This hotel is SWEET. It's hooked up. And I'm only here one day.

So a day of "orientation" in Albany, which consisted of reading, meeting folks, and cleaning up the office - which, Boom-Boom, if you are reading this, I will be sending you a package in DC very soon.

I was hoping to maybe get a look around at some apartments tonight, but this weather has made me want to do nothing more than crawl into bed, read a craptastic magazine, watch some bad tv, and pass out for nine hours or more. So without further ado, I shall go to it.

I'll be sure to keep all of you updated since I'm leaving tomorrow morning to Shuffle off to Buffalo. Fun stories to come, I'm sure.

Whee!

No comments: