2.10.2005

It's official. I'm staying in Delaware.

I'll be working on the Social Security issue here in the good 'ol First State. I went to the Council Office today to get acquainted. It's interesting. And less than 5 minutes away from my house.

Looks like I'll be a Delaware-ian until around June when I'll be shipped off to the Garden State to work on the governor's race.

I finally feel like I have a sense of purpose. I start on Monday. Jeez, I am just that bored.

In the meantime, I'll be busy getting the house ready. Digital cable, high-speed internet, and regular trash pick up - here I come! I'm excited.

At the same time, I'm bummed. Not only will Megan be in Oklahoma City, I don't get an OK adventure. But it's okay. At least I know what I'll be doing. It'll be a new challenge, so I'll enjoy it.

But I gotta run and figure out all the details - and unpack my clothes - and continue cleaning so I can finally stop working on the house.

In other news, did anyone see that Prince Charles will be marrying Camilla Parker-Bowles in April? Any thoughts? I'm not sure what I think yet.

Coming soon - a blog that I've been meaning to post on how Mike Bloomberg could win re-election in NYC. And it comes down to the rainbow pages. Go figure. That'll come soon, I promise.

No comments: