11.29.2004

Okay. It's official.

Moving sucks.

I mean, I always knew that. But this one in particular is difficult because I can't seem to get my body to get to a normal schedule (i.e. I continue to sleep in against my will). Sure, you say. But it's true. The alarm goes off at 9 or 10am and I don't hear it. I sleep through it. And then I hear it and I try to get up after shutting it off and I fail miserably to get out of bed and pass out again until 1pm.

Everyone says I earned it.

But I'm gonna need something else to get me out of bed so that I have more time in the day.

As for moving and packing, well, it just sucks. I'm busy just sorting through shit all the time and remembering random things about them.

Plus, I'm sad as hell to be moving.

So tonight, So Young and I went for a drive around Manhattan, since it's our last night here for a little while. We drove by Rockefeller, we drove by St. Thomas Moore, the Met, got Tasty D-lite, and drove by the WTC Site.

Fabs and So Young and I also went to the Lincoln Center Tree Lighting where we ran into the same band I marched with at the year-afer Iraq protest. We then went to the Olive Tree Cafe. Nice evening.

Now I'm back, packing.

I should also mention that on 39th Street, we saw a bar where there were a group of hot guys at the bar watching...

...ice dancing.

They were all watching, too.

Only in New York.

Awww.

No comments: