9.16.2003

Okay. Suddenly it works.

But anyway.

So yeah. Went to camp again. Fun times. Too much at times. But all good. What else? Just work. Workin' like a dog. My newest claim to fame is that I was quoted on the front page of the New York Times Metro Section. Pretty cool stuff. So yeah, that's my life right now.

Oh, and last night, I saw Gypsy with Bernadette Peters. Anyone who says that she's less than fabulous should be shot. She was absolutely freakin' incredible. Blew us out of the water. Totally worth the money I spent on the show. You know what? I'll just take everyone to see it. Now I understand why Jason likes it so much. P.S. I also have center orchestra tickets to the premiere of Wicked. Who's the bitch now?

So yes, I will be doing another Illustrious Theatre Company show (A Midsummer Night's Dream was my debut with them this summer) - and coincidentally, it's The Fantasticks. If you don't know why this show is significant, then you don't know me very well, do you? Or maybe you didn't go to college with me...ah, poop. Well, basically, I directed the show in college so it's pretty funny that I'm going to be in it in November. So keep the dates open if you wanna see it - and go to a $3 wine tasting for the best Reisling north of the city.

Yeah. That's about it. I've decided to take a break from the political rant because I think y'all know where I'm coming from for now.

I plan on writing more tomorrow since I have plans to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica tonight. That's right. So stay tuned for some interesting commentary. Why? 'Cause besides catching Broadway when I can, working on a show, and work - I have nothing else to do. So there.

No comments: